Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sept 1st 2010

At 11:20

I've seen the other side of ordinary human in front of me...

Usually I see him in a right things...

But now, I see him in an immoral things...

When there is a beggar knock the gate of the door...

He come out and see who's in front of the gate...

The beggar said quietly to him...

Hopes something that can help the beggar to get something to eat...

But...

What the man do to the beggar?????

He scolded the beggar!

He berated the beggar!

He made the beggar cried!

After that, he called the security to send away the beggar...

What a pity...

That things gives me some conclusion...

Human can practically "right" or "wrong" not be seen from "the cover" but also from "the inner"...

But...

All of human can't see the contents of someone's heart...

Because, just Allah (Most Gracious and Most Merciful) that can see it...

0 komentar: