Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 ma

mother called me tonight ...

say "how are you son? are healthy?"

This heart trembling softly heard a voice ... not to cry ... ask how I was doing ...



mother ....

I want to weep to hear your voice describing how tired you are and how tegarnya you in educating your son ...

you are now alone without the company of the father ...

stay strong and patient in educating your sons who have grown up ...



mother ...

I held my tears when I heard your voice this ...

tuk indicate that I was okay in overseas ...

although here I fall up solely to make you proud of me and did not disappoint ...



mother ...

I now still can not make you proud of me ...

I'm embarrassed if I had to ask for money to you ....

I'm embarrassed if you know I'm just sick ...

I'm embarrassed if you come to see me ...



mother ...

I miss you ...

which gives me a glow of love and affection of a mother ...

welcomed the arrival of only bring a smile, cry, and dirty clothes ...



mother ...

forgive me ....

I always hurt you in each of said words and actions ...

I was always embarrassed by my behaviour ...



mother ....

your son who are overseas can only be silent pray, cry and complain only to Allah azza wa jalla ...

begged his protection for you ...

His request for help for you ...

begged his blessing for you ...

Allohumaghfirli waliwalidayya warhamhuma kamaa robbayani shogira

Allohumansur lil ummi

Allohumansur lil ummi

Allohumansur lil ummi

Amiin

0 komentar: