Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Again

Life is still too long for me to erase these feelings...

I want to try and redo those things I left undone...

We were supposed to be going after the continuation of our dreams, but we trip over people on that bent, narrow path...

It's not like we went to return these times, we're just looking for these skies we've lost...

Stop making that face as if you "sacrificed yourself just so I'd understand"...

A sin doesn't end with tears, you have to suffer and carry the burden forever...

who are you waiting for in the labyrinth of our emotions with no exit in sight?

As I spelled them out in this blank notebook...

I want to release my true feelings more and more...

What do you want to escape from?

That thing called "reality"?

Makes me want to scream that we live on to make your wish come true, do you hear me?

No way we can stay on the safe side, so we don't even have a to go back...

I'm always thankful for kindness, so I want to become strong...

I'm feeling nostalgic...

I'll even welcome that pain... 

0 komentar: